Definitions and Interpretation
The following circumstances establish the meanings of words whose first letter is capitalised. The following definitions are to be understood equally whether they are written in the singular or plural.
In accordance with this privacy statement:
- Account: Account refers to a special user name and password set up just for you to access our service or specific features of it.
- Company: Company refers to theboxqueen.com (also referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement).
- Cookies: Cookies are little files that a website places on your computer, mobile device, or any other device and which, among other things, include information about your browsing history on that website.
- Country: Refers to: New York, United States of America
- Device: Device refers to any anything that can access the Service, such a computer, a phone, or a tablet computer.
- Personal Data: Any information pertaining to an identified or recognisable individual is considered personal data.
- Service: Website is referred to as a service.
- Service Provider: Any individual—natural or legal—who processes data on behalf of the Company is referred to as a service provider. It refers to third-party businesses or people that the Company employs to enable the Service, supply the Service on its behalf, carry out services associated with the Service, or help the Company analyse how the Service is utilised.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is a term used to describe information that is automatically gathered from the service’s infrastructure or from users of the service (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website: The URL thequeenbox.com, which is reachable via https://thequeenbox.com/, is mentioned.
- You: You refers to the person who accesses or uses the service, or, if applicable, the business or other legal organisation that the person is accessing or using on their behalf.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Types of Information Collected Personal Information While using Our Service, We may ask You for information that can be used to contact or identify You. Among other things, personally identifiable information could be:
- Usage Data
Data Usage, Data The Service automatically collects data from users.Usage Data may comprise particulars like the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of Your Device, the kind and version of your browser, the pages of our service that You access, when and how long you spend on those pages, special device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may automatically gather certain information when You use a mobile device to access the Service, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the kind of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you use a mobile device to access our service or when you visit our website, we may additionally get information from your browser.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We track activities on Our Service and store data using Cookies and other tracking technologies. Beacons, tags, and scripts are examples of tracking technologies used to gather information, track it, and analyse it to improve Our Service. The technological tools we employ could be:
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a little file that is downloaded to your device. You can tell your browser to always reject cookies or to let you know when one is being sent. However, you might not be able to enjoy all of our Service if you refuse to accept Cookies. If you haven’t changed your browser’s settings to reject cookies, our Service may use them.
- Flash Cookies. Local stored objects (or Flash cookies) are a type of cookie that can be used by some elements of our service to collect and store data about your preferences or usage of the service. The same browser settings that are used to control browser cookies do not control flash cookies. Please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Web beacons, also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs, are tiny data files that may be included in some parts of our Service and emails. They allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened emails, as well as for other website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies come in two varieties: “Persistent” and “Session.” When you go offline, persistent cookies continue to be stored on your computer or mobile device, whereas session cookies disappear the moment your web browser is closed.
For the reasons listed below, we both utilise session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are necessary in order to provide You with the Services Offered Through the Website and to Enable You to Use Some of Its Features. They aid in user authentication and guard against unauthorised usage of user accounts. We only use these Cookies to provide You with the services You have requested since we are unable to give them to You without them.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with new:, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By visiting this page on our website: https://theboxqueen.com/contact-us/